Monday, July 30, 2012

Goodbye, Beautiful Loft Apartment..

Tomorrow we are moving out of our amazing loft apartment in the heart of downtown Athens. We had such an attachment to it, it's going to be a very sad day :-(
My beautiful room! It was so fun collecting things for it throughout the year. I got my iron bed frame from Scott's Antiques in Atlanta, GA, suzani pillows from TJ Maxx, curtains and throw from Anthropolgie, my farm table desk, side table, lamp and jute rug from West Elm, skull from Big Sky, MT, and frames from Hobby Lobby and various thrift stores.


Friends and family to keep me company :-)


I will miss this checkered bathroom floor! 
Suzani pillows from TJ Maxx
We decorated our stairwell with our favorite magazine ads

Our living room in in the winter with lights :)

Me and my beautiful roommates, Candice & Allie


Me and Candice
Rice crispy popsicles for Allie's birthday

Me and Alex

My 22nd Birthday

I think we will miss Gamedays the most..

No comments:

Post a Comment