Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Summer Project: Erika Arnold Designs

I hope you enjoy my new project, Erika Arnold Designs, where I specialize in finding vintage denim jeans and recreate them into original, one-of-a-kind, fashion pieces. 


It started during game-day season at UGA when my friends and I got sick of wearing sundresses to games. We didn't want to spend 70-100 bucks on cut-off jean shorts, so I went to thrift shore and made my own for me and my friends.  This past April I launched the project as a business on Facebook where I custom make orders by cutting, slashing, ripping, fraying, studding, bleaching and dying each pair of "jorts" by hand.


Enjoy this video montage Consume Media made about my business. They did an incredible job.


Click here to see the video bigger on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment